DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – Eighteen inmates are now baptized at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center in Darlington County.
That’s thanks to local ministers, who held a ceremony at the jail Saturday.
A group of veterans, led by Representative Robert Williams, were also there to provide guidance to the men.
“Jail doesn’t have to be the end,” officials with the Darlington County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post. “It can be the very beginning of the ultimate forever. “
- A pleasant end to the weekend
- Pageland Police Chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Carolina Forest grad Tanner Massey helping the masses in the G-League
- Pet of the Weekend: Meet Sauer!
- Spotty clouds for your Sunday