FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) - According to a post on Facebook from SC-DOT, I-95 in Florence and Dillon Counties will be reopened at 4 p.m. Friday.
The Interstate will be opened in both direction. Portions of the highway were closed due to the threat of flooding.
In North Carolina large sections of I-95 are closed due to flooding starting at the US 74 interchange, according to a press release from SC-DOT
Earlier in the day SC-DOT said on Facebook that the 501 bypass would also reopen Friday evening at around 9.
Florence man sentenced for manufacturing
Darlington County teacher on administrat
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Serhii Plokhy wins nonfiction book prize for Chernobyl story
- The Latest: California high school football team ends season
- The Latest: Dead identified in bus crash near Memphis
- Dozens plead with Trump administration to keep air rules