MCCOLL, SC (WBTW) – Police say juveniles are believed to be removing and knocking down campaign signs in McColl.
“It has been brought to our attention that several candidates in the upcoming municipal election in McColl are having issues with their Campaign signs being removed or knocked down,” McColl police said in a Facebook post. “It appears to be juveniles performing these acts.”
McColl police say they’re investigating the incidents to find those responsible, but there is a specific state-mandated process for handling juveniles.
- A warm end to the weekend
- Gov. McMaster issues new executive order in response to COVID-19
- Mother charged after infant found in plastic bag at NC church parking lot
- Tideland Health reports first COVID-19 patient death for healthcare system
- DHEC: 2 new COVID-19 related deaths, statewide total reaches 660