MCCOLL, SC (WBTW) – Police say juveniles are believed to be removing and knocking down campaign signs in McColl.
“It has been brought to our attention that several candidates in the upcoming municipal election in McColl are having issues with their Campaign signs being removed or knocked down,” McColl police said in a Facebook post. “It appears to be juveniles performing these acts.”
McColl police say they’re investigating the incidents to find those responsible, but there is a specific state-mandated process for handling juveniles.
- President Biden’s measures to fight climate change include freeze on new offshore drilling leases
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Community attends prayer service on anniversary of Gannon Stauch’s disappearance
- UNCP men win the battle of I95, taking down Francis Marion, 82-80
- Bryant, South Carolina take down Georgia with ease, 83-59