LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Firefighters in Lake City were on the scene of a house fire Friday morning and now a family of five is getting help.
Lake City fire responded to a house fire on Randolph Street around 8 a.m. Friday, according to Chief Randy Driggers.
The fire started in the kitchen, Chief Driggers said, and was contained to that area of the home.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
The American Red Cross is helping the family with food, clothing, lodging and other essentials, a press release from the organization said.
- Businesses near The Murrells Inlet Marshwalk struggle to say open
- ‘It’s a crucial time’: Coronavirus lockdown strands Myrtle Beach family in Colombia while adopting child
- Georgetown police search for man considered to be armed and dangerous
- College Board offering free virtual AP Exam prep; exams to be taken online in May
- Reports: Country artist John Prine dead at 73 after battle with COVID-19