LAKE CITY, SC (WBTW) – Firefighters in Lake City were on the scene of a house fire Friday morning and now a family of five is getting help.
Lake City fire responded to a house fire on Randolph Street around 8 a.m. Friday, according to Chief Randy Driggers.
The fire started in the kitchen, Chief Driggers said, and was contained to that area of the home.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
The American Red Cross is helping the family with food, clothing, lodging and other essentials, a press release from the organization said.
- Warming trend continues with rain chances by the end of the week
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Halloween safety tips during a pandemic from DHEC and Tidelands Health physicians
- 140+ COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths now tied to Charlotte church, officials say
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations