HARTSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — Major damage was reported at a structure fire in Hartsville, according to city spokesperson Lauren Baker.
The fire was in the 700 block of East Home Avenue, Baker said. The fire is currently under investigation.
Hartsville Fire Chief Jeff Burr said no one was injured in the fire.
News13 has a crew headed to the scene. Count on us for updates.
- Surfside Beach continues Thanksgiving turkey trot tradition with pandemic modifications
- North Carolina couple use lottery winnings to buy Thanksgiving dinners for needy
- 20 movies filmed in the Myrtle Beach area
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Child killed, 3 others injured in South Carolina house fire