DILLON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) - A man died after a crash in Dillon County on Thursday morning.
Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley says a man died around 9.a.m. after a crash near mile marker 189 on I-95. The man who died is identified as 33-year-old Joan Hernandez Gonzalez of Miami, Florida.
Grimsley also says another passenger in the same vehicle was taken to McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence. He couldn't comment on the extent of this person's injuries.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash.
No other information about the crash or the victims has been released.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- AP Top Business News at 1:18 a.m. EST
- Murdered convenience store clerk's sister speaks after suspect pleads guilty
- High court lets military implement transgender restrictions
- Latest: Los Angeles teachers OK contract, will end strike