MARION, SC (WBTW) — Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson has identified the man and woman that were found dead Saturday afternoon at an apartment complex.
Sarita Brown and David Maxwell, both of Marion, were found with no signs of trauma, according to the report.
The autopsy was conducted on Monday and the official cause of death are pending those results.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive