MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — The Marion County School District has decided to make the week after Thanksgiving completely virtual/remote for all students.
Due to DHEC’s report of increasing numbers in the area, the district decided to make the week of November 30 to December 4 virtual/ remote.
The district says that keeping the students an staff safe is their primary objective.
All students will report to their teachers online Monday, November 30, at their regular class time.
Count on News13 for more updates.
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Florence man charged with attempted murder after stabbing