MARLBORO COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Marlboro County School District has announced a new chief financial operating officer for the district.
D. Sharon Hubbard has accepted the position, according to the district, and “will be responsible for conducting the financial affairs of the school district.” She will begin this role on July 1, 2020.
Hubbard previously served as district accountant for Florence One Schools and Chesterfield County School District, MCSD said. Hubbard earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting in 1990 from Francis Marion University.
“We are fortunate to have someone so highly regarding as Ms. Hubbard to join our Marlboro team! Her recommendations from previous employers are impeccable and we gladly welcome her as a neighbor to our staff,” said MCSD Superintendent Dr. Gregory McCord. “We are excited and look forward to a long tenure with Ms. Hubbard as our CFO!”
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- Power outage in North Myrtle Beach impacts over 2,500 customers
- Another rainy day on deck
- City of Conway crews close roads due to flooding
- Pentagon puts military police on alert to go to Minneapolis