MARLBORO COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — The Marlboro County School District Board of Trustees has voted 6-3 to extend Superintendent Gregory McCord’s contract, placing him at the district’s helm through June 20, 2023.
Michael Coachman, Reginald Gaymon and Jackie Branch voted against the motion.
McCord thanked the trustees who voted in favor of extending his contract, along with the community, according to information from the district, stating that they are the reason behind the district’s successes.
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Estes Park cafe
- McMaster comments on SC vaccine progress, ‘Still much more to be done.’
- UPDATE: Son arrested for murder of parents
- 2 injured after police car drives through crowd at race
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church