HARTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) — No students were injured after a car hit a school bus Monday morning in Hartsville.
The car rear-ended a bus that carrying 11 students from North Hartsville Elementary School, according to Audrey Childers, the public information officer for the Darlington County School District. The crash occurred on Lakeview Boulevard.
Following district protocol, EMS was called and students were checked. No students were sent to the hospital.
Childers said the students’ parents have been notified of the crash.
- SC teacher advocacy group wants teachers prioritized in next COVID-19 vaccine phase
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Devante Jones leads the way as the CCU men take down Troy, 90-81
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach