MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — A second person has died after a crash in Marion County on Tuesday.
The crash happened on SC 41A near Davis Landing Court at 1:53 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol. One person was pronounced dead on Tuesday as a result of the crash.
On Wednesday, Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson said a second person was pronounced dead after they were airlifted to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
The identities of the deceased have not been released at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- State doctors warn cases among young people are soaring, local hospital weighs in
- Five Guys employees fired, suspended after refusing service to police officers
- Florida man hospitalized after iguana runs into bicycle causing crash
- Lawsuit seeks to block N.C. mail-in ballot witness mandate