MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — A second person has died after a crash in Marion County on Tuesday.
The crash happened on SC 41A near Davis Landing Court at 1:53 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol. One person was pronounced dead on Tuesday as a result of the crash.
On Wednesday, Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson said a second person was pronounced dead after they were airlifted to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
The identities of the deceased have not been released at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket seen across skies on Saturday
- Guinness World Record set at 1:15.18 for fastest mile driven in reverse
- Calm weather for now as T.S. Ian looms
- 2 hurt in two-vehicle crash; 1 vehicle crashed into Loris-area home
- Moore Farms Botanical Garden hosts 9th annual beer festival in Lake City