MARION COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — A second person has died after a crash in Marion County on Tuesday.
The crash happened on SC 41A near Davis Landing Court at 1:53 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol. One person was pronounced dead on Tuesday as a result of the crash.
On Wednesday, Marion County Coroner Jerry Richardson said a second person was pronounced dead after they were airlifted to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
The identities of the deceased have not been released at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Several injured in Dillion shooting Sunday morning
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- No. 1 Clemson wakes up late to beat Syracuse 47-21
- A rainy start to our Sunday
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24