DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly crash in Darlington County early Sunday morning.
Around 1:50 a.m., a Ford pickup with four passengers was traveling south on SC 403 near Weaver Street when it ran off the roadway and overturned, according to SCHP.
William Chapman Fountain, 24, died during the crash, according to Darlington County Coroner Todd Hardee.
The driver and other passengers were transferred to a local hospital.
Remains under investigation by SCHP and the Multidisciplinary Accident Investigation Teams (MAIT).
Count on News13 for updates.
- Planning commission approves re-zoning to build nearly 300 new homes in Horry County, many in floodplain
- Pee Dee employers gear up for Phase 1B of SC vaccine rollout
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill