PAMPLICO, S.C. (WBTW) — A Pamplico police officer was fired Monday after a social media post, according to Mayor David Munn.
Munn said the town was made aware of a derogatory post on social media made by one of their officers.
“The post does not reflect the views of the Town of Pamplico or the Pamplico Police Department,” Munn said.
Munn did not say what the social media post was and did not provide any information about the officer.
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot dropbox
- Mother plans to buy first house after winning $1M from scratch-off
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Family of South Carolina murder victim begs public to help solve 2016 case
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon