FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A pedestrian was hit by a car in Florence.
Around 7:10 a.m. Friday, officers responded to Prout Drive, near Christopher Lane, for a crash involving a vehicle and a pedestrian, according to Lt. Mike Brandt, with the Florence Police Department.
The pedestrian was taken to a hospital by EMS with injuries reported not to be life-threatening.
“The pedestrian was determined to have been walking in the roadway with the flow of traffic when the collision occurred,” Lt. Brandt said. “Weather and low-light conditions were also factors in the collision.”
- News13’s partnership with Harvest Hope Food Bank in efforts to raise money for Coronavirus Relief Fund
- St. James Alum, Smith Knaffle inspired by golf greats
- How coronavirus spread through a birthday and a funeral in Chicago
- Logan’s Roadhouse temporarily closes all locations, terminates employees
- Cassill, Preece win at Myrtle Beach Speedway in NASCAR E-Series