FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A pedestrian was hit by a car in Florence.
Around 7:10 a.m. Friday, officers responded to Prout Drive, near Christopher Lane, for a crash involving a vehicle and a pedestrian, according to Lt. Mike Brandt, with the Florence Police Department.
The pedestrian was taken to a hospital by EMS with injuries reported not to be life-threatening.
“The pedestrian was determined to have been walking in the roadway with the flow of traffic when the collision occurred,” Lt. Brandt said. “Weather and low-light conditions were also factors in the collision.”
- Suspect accused of shooting at Spartanburg officers in 2019 arrested in Mexico, US Marshals say
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- DHEC announces new high of 2,239 new cases; first SC child death related to COVID-19
- 1 in 4 teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with coronavirus
- NMB animal control officer saves kitten from storm drain