FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Community members flocked to the annual Pee Dee Heart Walk Saturday morning in downtown Florence.
The event happened at the Francis Marion Performing Arts Center.
The annual walk is aimed at raising donations and awareness for heart and vascular disease.
According to its website, nearly $180,000 were raised.
News13’s Patsy Kelly was there to host the event for the fourth year.
- Florida woman accused of beating 97-year-old uncle with his cane
- Man reaches through open window, grabs 14-year-old child in North Carolina
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party