FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Community members flocked to the annual Pee Dee Heart Walk Saturday morning in downtown Florence.
The event happened at the Francis Marion Performing Arts Center.
The annual walk is aimed at raising donations and awareness for heart and vascular disease.
According to its website, nearly $180,000 were raised.
News13’s Patsy Kelly was there to host the event for the fourth year.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Conway Police respond to hit-and-run crash involving motorcycle, two taken to hospital
- Man airlifted to hospital after Robeson County shooting
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- President Trump says ‘social distancing’ guidelines extended 30 days to April 30