FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Community members flocked to the annual Pee Dee Heart Walk Saturday morning in downtown Florence.
The event happened at the Francis Marion Performing Arts Center.
The annual walk is aimed at raising donations and awareness for heart and vascular disease.
According to its website, nearly $180,000 were raised.
News13’s Patsy Kelly was there to host the event for the fourth year.
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Do you have unclaimed property? SC Treasurer’s Office offers free service for you to check
- Mask proclamation now in effect for City of Florence
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force
- Rosewood residents protest county over flooding, mitigation plans