FLORENCE CO, SC (WBTW) — A person was killed after being hit by a train on Sunday morning, according to Florence County Coroner, Keith von Lutcken.
According to Lutcken, the person has been identified as John Christopher Flagler, 35, of Coward.
Lutcken said the incident occurred at St. Paul Road and Old Georgetown Highway in Coward at 3:30AM.
The incident is currently under investigation. Count on News13 for updates.
- Watch: Ohio football coach disciplined after hitting opposing player on sidelines
- DHEC: 740 new COVID-19 cases in South Carolina
- DHEC: South Carolina will receive more than 40K Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses this week
- Myrtle Beach police: 2 asked victim for cigarette and then robbed him
- Endangered right whale found dead off Myrtle Beach coast