FLORENCE CO, SC (WBTW) — A person was killed after being hit by a train on Sunday morning, according to Florence County Coroner, Keith von Lutcken.
According to Lutcken, the person has been identified as John Christopher Flagler, 35, of Coward.
Lutcken said the incident occurred at St. Paul Road and Old Georgetown Highway in Coward at 3:30AM.
The incident is currently under investigation. Count on News13 for updates.
- Car in ditch forces lane closure on Hwy 90
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’
- South Carolina agents look for man who burned police car
- Police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Two charged after shooting in MUSC Marion Medical Center parking lot