FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — The South Carolina Highway Patrol (SCHP) responded to a two-vehicle collision Sunday that resulted in two fatalities.
Corporal Sonny Collins with SCHP said the crash happened around 12:40 p.m. on Freedom Blvd between Gilbert drive and East National Cemetery road.
Two occupants in a vehicle traveling North on Freedom Blvd struck a vehicle traveling South on Freedom Blvd.
The two occupants, a driver and passenger were both killed as a result of the crash. The driver traveling South was transported to a local hospital. It’s unclear on that driver’s condition.
SCHP is investigating this crash.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s virus revisionism; Biden on the hoax
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- DHEC announces 706 new cases; 9 deaths