DARLINGTON, SC (WBTW) – A sinkhole has shut down an intersection in Darlington Sunday.
The city’s Facebook page says the intersection of Orange and Wells Streets is impacted.
The city added Orange Street will be blocked from Liberty to Sycamore and Well Street will be blocked from Pearl to Sanders. Drivers are being asked to avoid the area.
SCDOT has been notified and is on its way to make repairs.
- 4 injured after car crashes into utility pole in Loris
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone
- Man accused of kidnapping 12-year-old girl in Florence County arrested in Marion County
- ‘The difference in income is phenomenal’: Grand Strand businesses hopeful for boost during fall rally