FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Law enforcement plans on conducting traffic checkpoints in two Pee Dee counties throughout the month of January.
The Florence County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday in a Facebook post the Twelfth Circuit Law Enforcement Network will be conducting the checkpoints at ‘various locations’ in Florence and Marion counties.
The purpose of the checkpoints is the ‘detection of impaired drivers and the prevention of motor vehicle accidents, the post said.
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Police: Lumberton man shot, killed while in his front yard
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Voters receive threatening email
- City of Conway votes to use FEMA money to help in Hurricane Florence recovery
- TINY TWINS: Baton Rouge parents welcome second set of identical twins, ‘This only happens every 15 years’