FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Law enforcement plans on conducting traffic checkpoints in two Pee Dee counties throughout the month of January.
The Florence County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday in a Facebook post the Twelfth Circuit Law Enforcement Network will be conducting the checkpoints at ‘various locations’ in Florence and Marion counties.
The purpose of the checkpoints is the ‘detection of impaired drivers and the prevention of motor vehicle accidents, the post said.
- Living Local Carolina: The Oldest African-American Owned Barber Shop In South Carolina Is In Marion At Over 100 Years Old
- First U.S. Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses should be available for injections Tuesday
- Living Local Carolina: Charcuterie Boards Made Easy With The Board Catering & Events
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in river, police say
- Living Local Carolina: Meet Coastal Carolina University’s New President, Michael Benson, And Find Out What He’s Doing In His First 100 Days On Campus