DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A woman died after a multi-vehicle crash in Dillon County Monday night, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley.
The crash happened at the intersection of Commerce Drive and Radford Boulevard around 7:18 p.m., according to officials.
Grimsley identified the woman killed as Carol Renee Isgett, 51, of Dillon.
Eric L. Lambert, of Rowland, N.C. is charged with two counts of felony DUI. He was denied bond during a bond hearing Wednesday afternoon, according to Chief David Lane of the Dillon Police Department.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting