DILLON COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A woman died after a multi-vehicle crash in Dillon County Monday night, according to Dillon County Coroner Donnie Grimsley.
The crash happened at the intersection of Commerce Drive and Radford Boulevard around 7:18 p.m., according to officials.
Grimsley identified the woman killed as Carol Renee Isgett, 51, of Dillon.
Eric L. Lambert, of Rowland, N.C. is charged with two counts of felony DUI. He was denied bond during a bond hearing Wednesday afternoon, according to Chief David Lane of the Dillon Police Department.
- 2 dead after tornado hit mobile home park in North Carolina, crews search for others
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Garden City crews are pushing sand and water off streets
- Crews working to clear downed trees from Horry County roads
- Coastal Carolina, Sun Belt Conference update 2020 football timeline