OLANTA, SC (WBTW) – A woman is dead after a head-on crash in Olanta.
The victim has been identified by Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken as Esther Green, 66, of Lake City.
The head-on crash involving two cars happened around 4:20 p.m. Saturday on Highway 341 in Olanta, according to von Lutcken.
The victim was taken to a hospital by EMS and airlifted to MUSC in Charleston, where she later died.
The crash remains under investigation by the SC Highway Patrol.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Power could be out for days in North Carolina county after electrical substations hit by gunfire
- ‘No freaking way’: Unwelcome bear moves into Florida neighborhood, eats residents’ avocados
- Kennedy Center Honors delivers salute to stars, welcomes back Paul Pelosi
- Woman, child found dead after plane crashes into Gulf near Venice; pilot still missing
- Florida deputy ‘jokingly’ shot, killed by roommate, fellow deputy