ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA)—Police are investigating a shooting that left a 30-year-old man dead in St. Petersburg Friday morning.
Police said Jeffrey Reda shot and killed his son, Matthew Reda, after an altercation they had at a home in the 500 block of 15th Street North.
Jeffrey Reda is now in custody, and is said to be cooperating with investigators.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Deputies: 3 FMU baseball players arrested for hazing
- Southwest Airlines to add flights to MYR
- Stimulus check calculator: Do you qualify for $1,400?
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- Thieves swipe woman’s 500-pound safe filled with treasures, including lock of Alexander Hamilton’s hair