HARTSVILLE, SC (WBTW) – A joint investigation by Darlington County Sheriff’s investigators and Hartsville Police Department investigators uncovered multiple firearms, drugs and cash following a search of a home Wednesday evening, according to Sheriff Tony Chavis.
Investigators arrested Michael Anthony Dudley, 41, of Hartsville on Wednesday. He is being charged with trafficking heroin, possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine and possession of marijuana.
“Investigators searched a home yesterday evening on Willis Dr., and located heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, three firearms with ammunition, cash and a weight scale,” Sheriff Chavis said.
Investigators say they are seeking additional charges. Dudley remains in custody at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
- WATCH LIVE: Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time at 7 tonight
- Mother of 7-year-old girl who drowned sues Myrtle Beach resort
- Friday night football match-up between Lamar High and Timmonsville High cancelled due to COVID-19
- Police: 2 wanted after robbing a Laurinburg home while heavily armed
- DHEC: 680 new cases of COVID-19 for SC, 7 additional deaths