MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man was arrested after police say he sexually assaulted a woman while she was incapacitated and took nude photos of her without her consent.
Jimmy Wright, 21, was charged on Wednesday with criminal sexual conduct of the third-degree, voyeurism, violating a place of privacy, views, photographs, and records of films, first offense, according to Myrtle Beach police.
According to the report, the victim told police she was drinking and the act occurred without her consent “as she was unable to talk or move during the encounter.” Police also said Wright had nude photographs of the victim stored in his Google account. She said the photos were taken without her consent, police reported.
He is awaiting trial at J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $20,000 bond.
- Florence deputies investigate deadly Monday night shooting
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- 22 arrested in undercover Florida human trafficking bust
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’