PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC (WBTW) – A man has been arrested in an incident where police say he pointed and presented a firearm during a dispute.
Police took to Twitter Sunday night, with photos of the man in his vehicle. The shooting occurred in the area of North Causeway and Myrtle Ave. at 7:25 p.m.
Paul Archer, 84, was arrested at 8:24 Friday morning by Pawleys Island police. He is being charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person, and is being held on a $5,000 bond.
An arrest was made this morning in regards to the “pointing & presenting” a firearm during a dispute on Sunday evening. Information provided by members of the community was instrumental in identifying the subject. Thank you! pic.twitter.com/2JOF6usMY0— Pawleys Island PD (@PawleysIslandPD) August 14, 2020
- AP sources: Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested
- Myrtle Beach Police searching for suspects in a series of vehicle break-ins on Ocean Blvd.
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds