FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Two Florence men were arrested after police say they fired shots into a home when four people were inside, according to the Florence Police Department.
Deandre Lyde, 17, and Malik King, 17, were arrested on Friday and both charged with four counts of attempted murder and one count of conspiracy.
Both were taken to the Florence County Detention Center. Lyde is still in the detention center on a $250,000 surety bond. King was released after posting a $105,000 surety bond.
All four people who were inside the home have been reported free of injury.
- Tidelands Health capacity reaches 104%, other area hospitals lower
- ‘The technology’s changed:’ Upgraded device helps CCU group in beach erosion research, storm preparation
- Darlington Co. schools names interim director for virtual academy; 37% of students enroll
- Better storm chance late in the week
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine