SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – Popeyes announced Monday morning they will be selling their chicken sandwich again starting this weekend.
The company tweeted Monday morning, “Y’all…the sandwich is back Sunday, November 3rd. Then every day. ”
Popeyes sold out of their popular chicken sandwiches within two weeks of launch back in August and temporarily suspended the production of the sandwich.
“The first time they weren’t ready,” Guillermo Perales, CEO of Sun Holdings Inc., which operates about 150 Popeyes locations, said.
This time, the restaurants will reportedly hire an additional 400 employees and change their workflow to handle the expected rush of customers.
- CCU students track coronavirus data in real-time
- Tips to sanitize your groceries to prevent the spread of Coronavirus
- Clemson’s Aamir Simms takes a chance on NBA Draft, still eligible to return
- Horry County leads SC in unemployment claims as state is inundated with phone calls
- When will I get my stimulus check? Payments expected to start next week