LORIS, SC (WBTW) – Fifty-six years after they were married, a couple from Loris decided to walk down the aisle.
Edward and Seletha Long got married in a courthouse 56 years ago.
They could never afford the big celebration they wanted.
Seletha tells News13 she always wanted to have a real wedding — so 56 years later — their five kids thought it was about time they did.
They got married again in Tabor City, North Carolina last Saturday and had the reception in Loris.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
- North Myrtle Beach girls prepare for Thursday’s state final appearance
- Police arrest Myrtle Beach man wanted for theft, fraud charges
- Georgia Tech tops Duke in overtime to win 5th in a row
- North Myrtle Beach at-large council seat race set for runoff as no candidate crosses threshold
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill