LORIS, SC (WBTW) – Fifty-six years after they were married, a couple from Loris decided to walk down the aisle.
Edward and Seletha Long got married in a courthouse 56 years ago.
They could never afford the big celebration they wanted.
Seletha tells News13 she always wanted to have a real wedding — so 56 years later — their five kids thought it was about time they did.
They got married again in Tabor City, North Carolina last Saturday and had the reception in Loris.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
- North Myrtle Beach Police searching for SUV involved in a hit and run
- SCDOT proposes changes to three busy intersections in Garden City
- Armed robbery at Darlington convenience store
- CCU Men’s Basketball Defeats Middle Tennessee
- Robber with sticky fingers breaks into car in Sticky Fingers parking lot