CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WNCT) – It’s not everyday a dispatcher gets to meet the person they’re helping behind the phone.
On October 29, Carteret County telecommunicator Brittany Stapleton helped a mother deliver her baby.
According to the Carteret Emergency Communications Facebook page, Stapleton talked Briana Godette through her home delivery. It was that day Godette’s daughter, Kaislyn was born.
Almost two months after the birth of Godette’s daughter, the three met in person.
The meeting happened at the Carteret County 911 Center on December 9.
Brianna expressed her sincere thanks to Stapleton and all members of the team that were working that day for helping her through a scary situation.
- HCFR: Serious injuries after vehicle crashes into tree in Loris
- Hundreds of thousands still without power in Sally cleanup
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit