CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WNCT) – It’s not everyday a dispatcher gets to meet the person they’re helping behind the phone.
On October 29, Carteret County telecommunicator Brittany Stapleton helped a mother deliver her baby.
According to the Carteret Emergency Communications Facebook page, Stapleton talked Briana Godette through her home delivery. It was that day Godette’s daughter, Kaislyn was born.
Almost two months after the birth of Godette’s daughter, the three met in person.
The meeting happened at the Carteret County 911 Center on December 9.
Brianna expressed her sincere thanks to Stapleton and all members of the team that were working that day for helping her through a scary situation.
- SCDOT to repair falling concrete from major bridge in North Myrtle Beach
- Additional traffic signals, new multi-use path approved for Carolina Forest Boulevard
- Murder suspect in Darlington County released on bond
- Farmers protect crops against expected sub-freezing temperatures
- High School Basketball playoffs – February 21