CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Two Powerball players in South Carolina came within one number of winning last night’s jackpot.
A ticket sold in Conway for Wednesday’s drawing is worth $100,000, and a ticket sold in Aiken is worth $50,000.
The $100,000 ticket was purchased at Main Street Express on Main Street in Conway.
The other ticket, worth $50,000 was sold at the Circle K on Columbia Highway North in Aiken.
Both tickets matched four white ball numbers and the red Powerball number to win $50,000. The Conway player purchased PowerPlay for an additional $1 to see their prize doubled to $100,000 when a “2” multiplier was selected.
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead
- North Myrtle Beach police investigate early morning shots fired call
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location were not hired by campaign