AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Doctors urge caution as S.C. relaxes COVID-19 restrictions for bars, large gatherings
- Boy Scouts submit reorganization plan to bankruptcy court
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing