CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The Waccamaw Coast Line Railroad bridge, at mile 44.4 in Conway will be closed to marine traffic until further notice in anticipation of high water.
Return to normal operations is to be determined at a later date based on weather and rainfall, according to the city.
For questions please contact Horry County’s Department of Public Works at (843) 915-5410.
- President Biden’s measures to fight climate change include freeze on new offshore drilling leases
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Community attends prayer service on anniversary of Gannon Stauch’s disappearance
- UNCP men win the battle of I95, taking down Francis Marion, 82-80
- Bryant, South Carolina take down Georgia with ease, 83-59