PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – The University of North Carolina – Pembroke has 81 active cases of COVID-19 on campus, according to the university.
Seventy-five of those cases are among students, three are employees and three are subcontractors, according to the university.
Since August 3, the university has has had a reported total of 150 positive cases. 141 of those cases have been students, six have been employees and three have been subcontractors, according to the university.
- Brain of ex-NFL player accused of shooting 5 to death in South Carolina before committing suicide to be ‘studied for CTE’
- One person injured when car flips over on Hwy 22 in Horry County
- Two airlines add new nonstop flights from Myrtle Beach to 7 cities, ranging from $39 to $69
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Can’t rule out a few evening storms