PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – The University of North Carolina – Pembroke has 81 active cases of COVID-19 on campus, according to the university.
Seventy-five of those cases are among students, three are employees and three are subcontractors, according to the university.
Since August 3, the university has has had a reported total of 150 positive cases. 141 of those cases have been students, six have been employees and three have been subcontractors, according to the university.
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series
- Police: Lumberton man shot, killed while in his front yard
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Voters receive threatening email
- City of Conway votes to use FEMA money to help in Hurricane Florence recovery
- TINY TWINS: Baton Rouge parents welcome second set of identical twins, ‘This only happens every 15 years’