PEMBROKE, NC (WBTW) – Free COVID-19 testing is being offered in Robeson County on Saturday.
The Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina is offering free drive-thru testing from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. Saturday at 6984 N.C. Highway 711 in Pembroke.
Those who are interested in being tested, can pre-register here. Those who participate will also receive fruits, vegetables and Personal Protective Equipment, while supplies last.
Those who participate should not drink or eat anything for 20 minutes prior to testing.
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Horry County Police seek help in locating woman last heard from Monday morning
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream