SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – A Savannah woman celebrated a special birthday on Saturday.
The community came out in decorated cars to parade in honor of Allie Bell Jones, lovingly known as “Grandma Bell.” She turned 105 years old Saturday!
A parade of cars lined up and made their way down Jones’ street, honking and cheering. Friends and family wore masks and danced outside to show Grandma Bell some love on her big day.
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead
- North Myrtle Beach police investigate early morning shots fired call
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location were not hired by campaign