COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – The South Carolina State Treasurer’s Office is reminding people about unclaimed funds.
“Millions of dollars are transferred to the Unclaimed Property Program each year by companies that cannot locate the owners,” the office’s website says. “Individuals, estates, businesses and even churches and charities can have unclaimed property.”
For more information and to search for unclaimed property, click here.
- Horry County Fire Rescue responds to overturned vehicle in Loris
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Panthers fall late to the Saints, 27-24
- Clemson remains #1 in AP poll, Coastal moves up to 20th
- Vice President Pence to visit SC on Tuesday