MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The Myrtle Bach City Government announced the 32nd annual South Carolina’s Largest Garage Sale has been cancelled for 2020.
The event was originally scheduled for October 3 at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, but will now be rescheduled for Autumn of 2021, according to officials.
The exact date of the rescheduled event will likely be announced some time after the first of the year, they said.
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- GOP senators continue meetings with SCOTUS nominee as Democrats boycott
- Blitz Grand Strand Player of the Week – Carolina Forest QB Kyle Watkins
- Cooler weather to end the week
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say