MARION, SC (WBTW) – Multiple people have been arrested and one remains wanted in connection with an August 1 shooting at a shell station in Marion, in which five people were shot.
Quanisa Michelle Owens was arrested without incident after turning herself in, according to Marion Police Chief Tony Flowers.
She is charged with accessory before the fact of attempted murder, accessory after the fact of attempted murder, and conspiracy, Flowers said.
Owens was being held at the Marion County Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.
Zyrei Pre’mere Platt, 19, of Mullins, remains wanted. He should be considered armed and dangerous, according to the Marion Police Department:
Chief Flowers says Derrian Domanek Platt (aka Dee Dee, 33 yoa, Mullins, SC) was arrested in Charlotte and is fighting extradition back to Marion.
Tameisha Cierra Lasane, 18, of Mullins, turned herself in, according to Flowers.
Kyrei Janeai Platt was arrested in Columbia. He was charged with attempted murder, unlawful carrying of a firearm, discharging a firearm in the city limits, pointing and presenting a firearm, conspiracy, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.
Bond was denied on the attempted murder charge and bond was set at $17,087.50 on all other charges.
- FBI investigating shooting in Conway that killed mother, 3-year-old
- Former Marlboro County Sheriff’s Deputy charged with misconduct in office
- Loris man accused of molesting 7-year-old girl
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- After 23 years, SC is no longer in top 10 states for women killed by domestic violence