SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) – A man has died after a shooting at the Lowe’s Home Improvement store on East Blackstock Road in Spartanburg.
According to Spartanburg Police, the shooting happened around 2:45pm and was the result of an argument between two people.
The victim, 54-year-old Randall Belk of Roebuck, was taken to Spartanburg Medical Center where he died a short time later, according to the Spartanburg County Coroner.
Police say the shooter remained on scene and has been taken in for an interview about the shooting.
No charges have been filed in the shooting at this time.
- Grand Strand fire departments train for hazmat calls
- Socastee allergist says there’s ‘a lot of uncertainty’ with proposed peanut allergy vaccine
- Road reopened after crash shut down all lanes of Robert Grissom Parkway at 501
- House Dems: Gun violence costs $200B annually
- Former Myrtle Beach Police officer’s certification revoked after lying about sexual relation with woman