ANDERSON, S.C. (WSPA) – Anderson Police are investigating after a teenager was shot to death Thursday on Farmer Street.
Officers and EMS responded to Farmer Street in Anderson at 4:45 p.m. for a gunshot victim call, according to the coroner.
The victim has been identified as Christopher Dillion Patterson, 17, of Anderson.
The incident occurred at the Patterson’s home, the coroner said.
According to the coroner’s office, he died at the home after he was shot in the neck.
The death has been ruled a homicide and an autopsy has been scheduled for Friday morning.
Police on scene said they are searching for suspects.
The investigation is ongoing by the Anderson Police Department and the Anderson County Office of the Coroner.
- Horry Co. releases form for those in unincorporated areas to show interest in buyout program
- CBS suspends ‘The Amazing Race’ production over coronavirus fears
- Trump Administration touts policies helping African American-owned businesses
- Man charged with murder in 2016 shooting death of 78-year-old woman at Myrtle Beach Mall
- Coastal Football announces full 2020 schedule