LUMBERTON, NC AREA (WBTW) – A 19-year-old has died after being ejected from a car that ran off the road and overturned in Robeson County.
The crash happened around 9:55 p.m. Wednesday on Lovette Road (State Road 2242) south of Lumberton, according to the North Carolina Highway Patrol. The driver of a Hyundai passenger vehicle was traveling south on Lovette Rd. The vehicle ran off the right side of the road, then ran off the left side of the road, went back onto to the road and overturned. The driver was ejected from the vehicle.
NCHP identified the driver as Ameya D. Oliver, 19, of Fairmont.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Green Sea man ID’d as person killed after car ran off road, struck ditch, overturned in Horry Co.
- Coroner’s office identifies 2 people killed after pick-up truck hits tree in Horry County
- COVID-19 cases double in a week in El Paso-Juarez area
- Augusta National Golf Club targeting November for Masters Tournament
- Dillon County Council to discuss removing county administrator