LANCASTER, SC (AP) — Authorities say they have linked a second man to a bar shooting in South Carolina that killed two people and injured eight others last weekend.
Lancaster County Sheriff Barry Faile said 30-year-old Antonia Champion was initially arrested Monday after investigators found out he was a convicted felon illegally carrying a weapon.
Faile says deputies added two counts of murder to his charges after reviewing evidence in the Sept. 21 shootings at the Ole Skool club in Lancaster.
The sheriff also said in a Friday statement that deputies have now linked 31-year-old Breante Stevens to both killings and added another murder charge to his warrants. He hasn’t been located and arrested.
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- SC seeks comments on removing toll from coastal road
- Trump’s former campaign manager hospitalized in Florida after threats to harm himself