LANCASTER, SC (AP) — Authorities say they have linked a second man to a bar shooting in South Carolina that killed two people and injured eight others last weekend.
Lancaster County Sheriff Barry Faile said 30-year-old Antonia Champion was initially arrested Monday after investigators found out he was a convicted felon illegally carrying a weapon.
Faile says deputies added two counts of murder to his charges after reviewing evidence in the Sept. 21 shootings at the Ole Skool club in Lancaster.
The sheriff also said in a Friday statement that deputies have now linked 31-year-old Breante Stevens to both killings and added another murder charge to his warrants. He hasn’t been located and arrested.
- A pleasant end to the weekend
- Pageland Police Chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Carolina Forest grad Tanner Massey helping the masses in the G-League
- Pet of the Weekend: Meet Sauer!
- Spotty clouds for your Sunday