ROBESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW)- Two people are dead after a single-car crash in Robeson County.
Trooper J.W. Scott, with the North Carolina Highway Patrol, told News13 the crash happened on Cabinet Shop Road. Troopers believe the vehicle crossed the center line, hit a tree, overturned, and caught fire.
The driver and passenger both died.
NCHP identified the driver as Tryon Locklear, 51, and the passenger as Ron Locklear, 24.
Count on News13 for updates as work to learn more information.
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Armed and dangerous’ man wanted for Conway murder
- Coastal football rolls past Campbell, 43-21, begins the season 2-0
- Pet supply drive at Grand Strand Humane Society Saturday
- Surfside Church holds food distribution drive-thru