ROBESON COUNTY, NC (WBTW)- Two people are dead after a single-car crash in Robeson County.
Trooper J.W. Scott, with the North Carolina Highway Patrol, told News13 the crash happened on Cabinet Shop Road. Troopers believe the vehicle crossed the center line, hit a tree, overturned, and caught fire.
The driver and passenger both died.
NCHP identified the driver as Tryon Locklear, 51, and the passenger as Ron Locklear, 24.
Count on News13 for updates as work to learn more information.
- Congressman pushing to remove restrictions on churches talking politics
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week
- Judge denies bond for suspect in deadly Waccamaw Bingo Hall shooting
- Changes to school bus routes in Socastee area due to flooding; Conway road closed