ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WBTW) — Two teenagers were injured Thursday night when their bike was hit by a car on Oxendine School Road west of Red Springs.
Two teens were on a bike that did not have any reflectors on a road that was not lit, according to Sherwood Lewis with the North Carolina Department of Public Safety. One teen was peddling the bike and the other was standing on the pegs on the back.
Both teens were seriously injured, Lewis said. No other information is available at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- ‘Quiet givers’: Couple killed in North Carolina mass shooting laid to rest
- Worker shortage delays opening of popular waterpark in Carolinas
- Police search for man who shot woman and stood next to her with rifle in Charlotte
- Humidity increasing, chance of storms returns on Monday