LEXINGTON COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – Faye Swetlik is back home following an autopsy at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) in Charleston on Saturday.
Police escorted the 6-year-old who was found dead this week in her neighborhood.
The Lexington County Coroner says the findings regarding Faye’s autopsy will be released at a press conference to be held by Coroner Fisher and the Cayce Department of Public Safety on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Information regarding the time and location of that press conference will be released at a later time.
- With worst to come, 3 in 4 US hospitals now facing COVID-19
- Grocery workers are key during the virus. And they’re afraid.
- 23 people at NC senior living home test positive for virus
- Ex-NFL kicker, Saints hero Tom Dempsey dies of coronavirus
- Warming up to start the week