HANAHAN, S.C. (WCBD) – The Hanahan Police Department is investigating after someone found human remains in a wooded area at Wesvaco Park.
Officers arrived on scene and found the skeletal remains of a human. The Berkeley County Coroner’s Office was notified.
Officers are unable to determine the age or gender of the remains and are not sure how long the person has been dead.
The incident is being investigated by the Hanahan Police Department and the Berkeley County Coroner’s Office.
Count on us for updates.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open alcohol-infused, liquid nitrogen ice cream shop in Myrtle Beach