CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The Charleston County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a shoe, which contained a foot, washed up near Ft. Sumter.
The department’s Marine Patrol responded after they say the shoe washed up with what they say appears to be a foot inside of it.
Detectives, crime scene unit, and the coroner are responding, according to Lt. Brokaw with CCSO.
No other details were provided. Count on us for updates.
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud