CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Charleston City Council passed the first reading for a proposed ordinance that would ban the rental of electric scooters.
In September 2018, the city set up a one year ban of the electric scooters.
They would extend the ban by 60 days in September 2019.
The proposal would amend an ordinance to ban motorized scooters from being used in traffic, on sidewalks, and other city-owned areas.
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- President Trump announces support for Lumbee Tribe federal recognition
- Blitz Picks – Week 5 of the SCHSL football season
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says