CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – News 2 has learned the City of Charleston is requesting assistance from the South Carolina National Guard to assist law enforcement in anticipation of more protests on Sunday.
A spokesperson for Governor Henry McMaster said he will address the matter during a 1:00 p.m. press conference.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Attorney for man convicted in killing of Michael Jordan’s father claims to have new evidence that could set him free
- Former Atlantic Beach police chief settles lawsuit with City of Conway after 2017 arrest
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- DHEC approves more than 100 independent pharmacies to give COVID-19 vaccines
- Commission re-opens filing for Coastal Carolina University at-large board seat